How to Make a Complaint

We recognise that sometimes things do not go as we might wish them to or have a right to expect them to, as a practice we welcome your feedback so that we can improve our services.

If you would like to contact us to raise a concern or make a complaint, you can do so by either contacting the practice directly in writing; by email or letter, in person or on the telephone. You can send your concern or complaints to the Practice Manager – email [email protected] or via the admin queries link.

Postal address:

Sherwood Medical Partnership, Crown Medical Centre, Crown Farm Way, Forest Town, Mansfield, Notts, NG19 0FW

From 1 July 2023, if you wish to make a complaint about primary care, please contact the service directly. Alternatively,

Email [email protected]

Telephone: 0115 8839570 or

By post: Patient Experience Team, Civic Centre, Arnot Hill Park, Nottingham Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 6LU

If you would like further information please follow the link to the ICB website: Patient Experience and Complaints – NHS Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ICB


You can contact The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on, telephone 0345 0154033 or you can write to them at: The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP

If we are unable to resolve the problems, you may wish to contact someone independent. PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) can be contacted for information, support or advice about local health services: they can also help you with Compliments, Comments, Concerns and Complaints. If PALS cannot help resolve your concerns, they will advise you how to make a complaint. PALS can also put you in touch with POhWER who will support you in making your complaint about the NHS.

Download our complaints policy

Download our complaints form. This can be posted or dropped into either surgery.

Submit any comments online or suggestions via email [email protected].